CHRISTMAS AT MANNINGS HEATH
Our beautiful 17th century clubhouse is the ideal setting for your private Christmas celebrations. With roaring log fires, stunning decorations and function rooms to suit parties of all sizes. Our private parties are available for lunch or dinner and includes hire of a private room, a three-course festive menu followed by tea/coffee, mince pies and Christmas crackers.
Three Course Set Menu | £35 per person
* A choice menu is available at an additional cost Christmas
Christmas at the Benguela Brasserie
For a more casual celebration, a meal at Mannings Heath restaurant the Benguela Brasserie is a must. Our festive menu is available throughout December, with Christmas crackers and mince pies included in your meal. With beautiful ostrich leather seats, an open log fire for those cold winter nights and stunning views out onto the golf course and surrounding English countryside – the Benguela Brasserie offers the perfect winter setting for any dining occasion.
Lunch Thurs – Sat | 12pm – 2:30pm & Sun | 12pm – 4:30pm
Dinner Thurs – Sat | 6pm – 9:00pm
Sparkling Canapé Reception
Entertain your guests with a glass of bubbles on arrival and choose 6 canapés per person:
- Mini beef Yorkshire puddings, onion marmalade and horseradish
- Pigs in blankets with a rich turkey gravy
- Avocado, parma ham and sunblushed tomato tarlet
- Chicken liver parfait and red onion cup
- Thai chicken skewers
- Chilli and coriander pacific tiger prawn skewers
- Cornish crab toasties
- Smoked salmon, cream cheese and salmon caviar on rye
- Brie and cranberry tarlet
- Spiced butternut squash arancini
£25 per person
*Can be tailored to your requirements
Dance the night away at our Shared Party Nights
The perfect way to guarantee a fabulous Christmas event with none of the stress of organising it! Bring friends, colleagues or clients and let us take care of the rest.
- Arrive from 7pm and let our festive decor get you into the Christmas spirit.
- At 7.45pm we will call you to dinner, half a bottle of wine and a mouth-watering three-course choice menu awaits.
- After dinner, enjoy tea/coffee alongside our chef’s delicious homemade W mince pies.
- Our DJ will entertain you as you dance the night away on the dance floor.
- Carriages at 1am.
- Friday, 1st December
- Friday, 8th December
- Saturday, 9th December
- Friday, 22nd December
- Saturday, 13th January
£45 per person
Christmas Wine Tasting Experience
Get to know more about the award-winnings wines from Benguela Cove Lagoon Wine Estate and learn how they can compliment all the foods we know and love about Christmas.
Date: Thursday, 7th December 2017 | Time: 7pm - 9.30pm
£25 per person
Christmas Wine & Cheese Pairing
Sample a selection of our Benguela Cove wines paired perfectly with local cheese. Now, with a seasonal twist just for Christmas.
Available 7 days a week | £12 per person
Celebrate the magic of Christmas Day
- Enjoy your morning at home unwrapping all of Santa’s gifts and leave themess behind to join us for Christmas lunch.
- Make an entrance from 12pm, follow our red carpet and twinkling tea lights into our lounge bar and toast the day with a glass of bubbly.
- Let the little ones see what extra gifts Father Christmas has left under the Mannings Heath Christmas tree.
- At 1pm, it’s time for lunch. A fabulous, festive 3 course feast with all the trimmings awaits.
- After lunch enjoy tea/coffee and a homemade mince pie in front of the open log fire.
- When the clock strikes 4, it’s time to head home for more family fun, or a snooze in front of the TV. Just in case you get a bit peckish, we’ll send you home with a turkey sandwich for tea.
Time: 12pm - 4pm
£85 per adult | £30 per child (4-12)
*Optional Extra Personalise the gift for your child.
Boxing Day & New Year’s Day
Banish the memory of cooking and cleaning from the previous day, and bring family and friends along to one of our extra special Carvery lunches.
Time: 12pm - 3pm
£35 per adult | £15 per child (4-12)