RULES OF PLAY
- Tee times are now available for members 2 weeks in advance and 1 week for visitors
- Members are entitled to join any other members booked in if there is space available in their tee slot.
- Members will be paired up to make three or four balls at weekend peak times.
- No shows are treated seriously and regular offenders will be reported to club management.
- Visitors are unable to play during the following times:
Monday: Before 10:30am | Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday: Before 10:30 | Thursday: No restrictions | Saturday and Sunday: Before 13:00
- Visitors must produce a current handicap certificate prior to play.
- Good golfing dress code applies for the Waterfall.
- Divot bags are available and all divots must be replaced or seeded. Pitch marks must be repaired.
- Please keep to all paths whilst using buggies and keep away from tees and greens and respect the roped areas.
- Good golf etiquette must be observed at all times and please avoid slow play.